- Lemonmade cares about what you share with us and we take your privacy very seriously. Please read our policy carefully before submitting any personal information to us. By visiting or using the Lemonmade web site, you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
- You must be 18 years and older to register to use the Lemonmade website. As a result, Lemonmade does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that Lemonmade has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Minors between the ages of 13 and 18 must ask and receive their parents’ permission before using Lemonmade or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY LEMONMADE
- We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our web site, which is to enable creative people to print and share designs for textiles and to share other information and ideas as a community. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from Lemonmade visitors:
1. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Registration: In order for you to use Lemonmade services, such as uploading designs and ordering fabric, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require select personal information (including your full name, town, postcode and e-mail address).
- Profile: To allow you to express yourself more creatively, we may enable you to provide additional information, such as a bio, favourite links, and profiles on other sites. In addition, you may choose to include photos of yourself in your profile. As indicated below, in the section titled “Sharing Your Information”, you can control how your information is displayed and used within the Lemonmade website.
- Purchases: If you purchase materials or other products or services from us, we will collect and use your shipping address, billing address, phone number, credit card or other payment information. We will use this information solely to facilitate your purchases through our website.
2. AUTOMATIC INFORMATION:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Lemonmade and its agents and third party providers automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Lemonmade cookie information, and the page you requested. Lemonmade uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyse trends and administer the website. We do not link IP addresses with personally identifiable information.
- Lemonmade may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes Profile pages.
- Many companies offer programmes that help you to visit web sites anonymously. While Lemonmade will not be able to provide the experience we hope to provide if we cannot recognize you, we encourage you to be aware that these programmes are available.
- Lemonmade may use non-personally-identifiable data about use of the Lemonmade web site and services to improve the quality and design of our website and services and we may track and analyse user preferences and trends to create new functions, promotions and services for the Lemonmade website. We may provide non-personally-identifiable, aggregated and statistical data about our users and use of our web site and services to third parties for such purposes as Lemonmade may deem appropriate from time to time.
- We will never provide your email address to an unaffiliated third party without your explicit permission, but we may use third party service providers who work on behalf of or with Lemonmade to provide services to you, which third parties may be granted access to your email address and other information in order to provide the services. For example, we use Mailigen, a third-party service, to maintain and administer our beta-tester list. We require that these parties agree to use such information solely for the purposes of providing Lemonmade's services and we use reasonable efforts to limit their use or access to such information.
- Lemonmade may send out e-mails with news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from Lemonmade which inform you of actions (e.g. friend requests) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please visit the Email Preferences section of your Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- We neither rent nor sell your personal information to any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Lemonmade employees: Lemonmade personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to member information in the normal course of Lemonmade business. We require that our employees and consultants or contractors access and use such information only as required to provide the Lemonmade services and do not share such information with unauthorized third parties.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, member information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Lemonmade, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, member information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Social sharing of data: Lemonmade allows you to display your designs on your own blogs or on other sites and networks. The ability to do this is available via your User Profile, or within the permalink URL of the design you wish to share. Lemonmade may choose to post this data on other site features.
- Syndication: Lemonmade will allow for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the Lemonmade website.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
KEEPING INFORMATION SECURE
- Your Lemonmade account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Lemonmade will use reasonable security measures to protect against any unauthorized access to and disclosure of your personally identifiable information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions regarding security on our web site, please contact email@example.com
WAYS TO CONTROL DISPLAY AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our web site, such as publishing your own designs.
- By visiting your Profile, you can correct, amend, add or delete personal information on our web site. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your Lemonmade account by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us or other Lemonmade members, please visit the Email Preferences section of your Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message.
- However, please note that you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.